Monday, September 9, 2013

Tim's Kitchen (From Good To Not So Good)

There’s another place that I used to think is good and is a must go place for me when ever my family is in town.  But three months ago I change my mind about this place.  Not only their service sucks, also their food quality is not as good as before.  I took my parents here to have an early celebration of Father’s Day.  Here’s what we had for dinner….

 Thousand year old egg with pickle ginger (This dish is for free, so can't expect anything!)

 Glass Shrimp (Signature Dish, the best)

 Roast Duck (Not good at all, the skin is not crispy and the meat is tough)

Crispy Deep Fried Chicken (Not as good as before, the chicken is so dry)

Sweet & Sour Pork (Okay)

Look Fun with Ground Beef In Satay Sauce (Too wet and not enough鑊氣)

Bean Curb Wrap (Good)

Eggplant With Sesame Dressing (Nothing special)

Stir-fry Veggie with Garlic (Good)

 Fujian Fried Rice (Too much sauce)

Beside the signature dish glass shrimp, everything else is okay to taste but definitely not worth the price.  Will not be going there again……

No comments:

Post a Comment