Monday, September 9, 2013

The Best Seafood In Sai Kung Loaf On (六福)

After living in Hong Kong for the past seven years, I think Loaf On at Sai Kung serve the best seafood in town.  Usually we will buy our own seafood and bring it to the restaurant so that they can cook it for us.  The seafood that Loaf On sells is very fresh but it can be very pricy. 

Usually I go eat at Loaf On for only special occasion, when ever my family is in town, or there are something special to celebrate.  The last time that I went to eat at Loaf On was for my hubby job promotion.  There were 10 of us and it turn out about 400 per person.  Here’s what we had that night (Aug 10 2013)……

Salt & Pepper Abalone椒鹽鮑魚

Cheese Shrimp With Emin芝士花竹蝦E

Razor Clam In Black Bean Sauce椒汁炒聖子

Fish Cook In Two Ways (Stir-fry & Deep Fried) 龍吐珠

Deep Fried Tofu脆豆腐

Deep Fried Squid酥炸魷魚
The tofu and the squid is from Loaf On, these two items is a must eat every time when we go there.  I can’t wait to go there again, but I wonder when????

No comments:

Post a Comment