Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Mid Autumn Festival 2013

This year mid autumn festival fall on a Thursday, which means I don’t have to work on Friday, I will have three days off,,,, YEAH….  On mid autumn festival I get off early, I left work at around 2 in the afternoon, went to McDonalds for lunch, shop around at Tai Koo shopping mall till around 4 and went to the open market at Shau Kei Wan to meet up with my hubby. 

Tonight there will be just my hubby and I have dinner together at home, so we decided to eat seafood hot pot at home.  One side of the pot is spicy and the other side is satay flavor.  Before dinner my hubby and I open a bottle of white wine to celebrate and here’s what we had for dinner…..












For the long weekend, beside Thursday night my hubby and I get to stay home and enjoy ourselves, we were so busy in the next few days.  Friday my hubby family came over to our place for BBQ, Saturday night my hubby and I had dinner at home and at night we went to Lan Kwai Fong to drink with our friends.  On Sunday we went to our friend home for hot pot dinner.  What a busy week for us!!!!

Hope everyone had a very happy Mid Autumn Festival……

No comments:

Post a Comment