Friday, September 6, 2013

Back Home Day 6

We are half way through our home sweet home trip, today we are going round island. 

First stop of our round island trip is eat pho at Chinatown, here's what we ate before round island.


After eating pho at Chinatown, next stop is Pali Lookout.  This place is a must go sightseeing place, there you can over look the beautiful side of windward.  Pali Lookout is super windy so is very hard to take a nice looking photo without the hair being in the way.  Here are some photos of Pali Lookout...





Next stop we went to visit my grandmom graveyard.  Here's some photos....



Next stop is Chinaman Hat, as you can see in my last photo, the rock or what so ever you call that thing looks like a china man hat.  So that's why people in Hawaii call this place Chinaman Hat.  Actually there's a name for this park but I don't remember.  Anyway  here's are some photos of Chinaman Hat Park....




Our next stop is Laie Hawaii Temple, this temple is known for it's beautiful scenic view.  Here are some photo of this temple....



Half way through our sightseeing, we have to stop by this famous Giovanni's Shrimp Truck for some light afternoon snack.  For the four of us I order garlic shrimp and hot and spicy shrimp.  While I was waiting in line to buy the shrimp, my hubby got me a Baja style corn.  Here are some photos of what we ate.....







After eating my all time favorite yummy shrimp, we went to North Shore.  North Shore beach is world known for big waves.  Every year there will be suffering contest being held at North Shore beach.  Here are some photos of this beautiful North Shore beach.





North Shore have a very famous Burger place called Kuaaina.  I'm not a big fan of burger but Kuaaina is to died for.  Their ingredient is super fresh and their meat is so juicy.  For the four of us I order tuna salad with ranch dressing, cheese burger and a side order of french fries.  Here are some photos.....






There's another place called Coffee Gallery at North Shore is also a must go place.  They make brew their own coffee.  Everything I go North Shore I always stop by to pick up my favorite drink Mocha Freeze.  This drink is to died for, here are some photos of my favorite coffee drink in the world....





The Coffee Gallery was our last stop of the round island trip.  Before heading off to dinner we have to go back home to take care of my baby boy Lucky.  My dad had to take him out for a walk and my mom have to make dinner for him before we can head out for dinner.

For dinner we went to Yakiniku Soul, this place serve very good Korean food and BBQ.  For the four of us we order a beef combination for BBQ, seafood pancake, raw beef and beef intestine stew.  The Koean food in Hawaii is so good compare with Hong Kong.  The beef is so fresh and cheap.  For the beef combination is arond 40 U.S dollar, in Hong Kong 40U.S. dollar you only get one order of beef shor ribs.  Here are some photo of what we ate that night....









After dinner we were so full that we have to go walk around so that we can digest all the food we ate today.  Since it was almost 9 at night, the only place that open at this hour are supermarket.  So we all went walking around at super market.  Here are some photos of where we went....





Bought a bottle of wine at Safeway so that my hubby and I can drink after we take a shower.  Again tonight we drink the night away.  Next day we will be going to the outlet...

No comments:

Post a Comment