Thursday, September 5, 2013

Back Home Day 4

Today is Chinese New Year, my family and I didn't do much.  First thing I did once I got up was to give tea to my parents.  Wishing both of the good health and in return they gave me red pocket.  After giving tea to my parents we all sat down and ate Jai for breakfast. 

After breakfast my parents went to my cousin baby girl 2 years old birthday party.  My hubby and I we went to Hanauma Bay but before heading off to the beach we went to a place call Bale to have Vietnamese sandwich. 

To me I think Hawaii Vietnamese french sandwich is so much better then the one in Hong Kong.  Here's what we had for lunch.  Bale combination and roast beef french sandwich with passion orange soda.





After having yummy french sandwich, we went to a beach name Hanauma Bay, it is very popular for snorkeling.  Since it was so windy and cold, my hubby and I we only stay there for couple hours.  Here are some photos of this beach beach.






 That night we went out for dinner at Buca  Di Beppo.  This is a family style Italian restaurant.  Which means that their food portion is very big.  My brother was the one who did all the ordering and of course he order way too many food for 6 adults and 2 kids.  Here's what we had for dinner.











We basically at less then half the portion of each dish.  The food at Buca is good, one dish i love the most is the seafood spaghetti with homemade marinara sauce.  As you can see from the photo above, they are very generous with the seafood portion.  

After dinner we went shopping around at supermarket.  Bought some wine home and call it the night because next day my hubby and I will be taking our wedding photo.   

No comments:

Post a Comment