Rice (Left over rice is the best)
1. Remove the shell from the shrimp, wash it with salt and pat dry. Season the shrimp with a little white pepper.
2. Dice up the ham & ginger and set it aside.
3. In a chinese wok over medium high heat, heat up one tablespoon of oil, when the wok is hot add in the eggs, immediately add in the rice, stir-fry the eggs and rice until the eggs starting to dry up.
4. Add in the diced ginger cook it for 1 min then add in the ham and corn and cook for another 2-3mins.
5. At last add in the shrimp, when the shrimp staring to turn pink, usually it take 2-3mins then add in the seasoning to your own taste. Dish up and enjoy.