Over easy egg on white bread
Chinese cabbage, fish cake with rice vermicelli
Rice (Left over rice is the best)
1. Remove the shell from the shrimp, wash it with salt and pat dry. Season the shrimp with a little white pepper.
2. Dice up the ham & ginger and set it aside.
3. In a chinese wok over medium high heat, heat up one tablespoon of oil, when the wok is hot add in the eggs, immediately add in the rice, stir-fry the eggs and rice until the eggs starting to dry up.
4. Add in the diced ginger cook it for 1 min then add in the ham and corn and cook for another 2-3mins.
5. At last add in the shrimp, when the shrimp staring to turn pink, usually it take 2-3mins then add in the seasoning to your own taste. Dish up and enjoy.