Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Back Home Day 1

This is my second time going back home ever since I moved back to Hong Kong 6 years ago.  I was so excited that I couldn't sleep well the night before.  I miss home so much, I miss hanging out with my dear friends and chat all night long.  I miss going to the beach and having BBQ with my friends and family. 
My hubby and I took flew on Koearn Airline, leaving Hong Kong at around 3 in the afternoon and will arrive in Honolulu at around 10 in the morning.  Of couse there's a stop over in Korea International Airport.






After flying for more then 12 hours, finally I arrived.... my home sweet home....

After freshen up, my parents, my hubby and I went to Chinatown to eat Pho (vietnamese beef  noodle).  To me I think the pho in hawaii is 10 times better then the one in Hong Kong.  For the next 12 days in Hawaii I think I ate pho for lunch almost everyday.
Here's what my hubby and I ate during our first day in Hawaii.





Actually we only went out to eat lunch, for dinner had hot pot.  After a long day of flying, my hubby and I went to bed very early that night.






No comments:

Post a Comment