Canned Tomato Sauce
Salt & Pepper
Crush Dried Basil Leave
1. In a medium sauce pan over medium heat, heat up 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
2. Add onion in the sauce pan, cook it until it turn translucent.
3. Add in garlic and cook for 1min.
4. Add in ground pork, at the same time add in freshly grated black pepper & salt.
5. Cook the ground pork well, then add in tomato paste, cook for 1 mins
6. Then add in red wine, around 1/2cup. Cook the red wine until it reduce by half
7. Add in canned tomato, tomato sauce and crush dried basil. Cook the sauce for 30mins over medium low heat.
8. 10mins before the sauce is ready, cook the spaghetti. Make sure you cook it 1min less the instruction is written on the package.
9. Drain the spaghetti well and plate it up on a serving plate.
10. Add freshly grated Parmesan cheese in the sauce and salt & pepper to taste.
11. Spoon the sauce over the spaghetti, top it off with more freshly grated Parmesan cheese and served.