1. Marinate with the above marinate for 30mins
2. Diced up onion, chili
3. Cut the lemon leaf in slice
4. Wash and towel dry the lettuce
5. Wash and towel dry the Thai basil
6. In a non stick frying pan, add in one tablespoon of peanut oil.
7. Add in the diced up onion, cook it until it turn translucence.
8. Add in the ground pork and chili pepper, cook it until the ground pork if fully cook.
9. Season it with fish sauce and lime juice.
10. Add in Thai basil and cook it for another 30sec
11. Dish up and served with lettuce