Monday, September 16, 2013

Rice vermicelli stir-fry with steam pork, bell peppers, onion & enoki mushroom with satay sauce

I love anything that is stir-fry with satay sauce.  Since I don’t have any beef on hand, I used steam pork instead to make this dish.  Suppose this dish is to make with beef but I think it still taste good with steam pork because I love to eat steam pork.  Anyway here’s what you need to make this dish…..


Ingredient:

Rice Vermicelli
Steam Pork
Bell Peppers
Onion
Enoki Mushroom
2 Clove Minced Garlic

Seasoning

Satay Sauce
Soy Sauce
Fish Sauce
Chicken Powder

Method:

1.      Soak the rice vermicelli with room temperature water.
2.      Slice up steam pork, onion and bell peppers.
3.      In a non-stick wok over medium low heat, heat up one tablespoon oil, add in the onion cook it for 1-2mins then add in the garlic cook it for another 1min.
4.      Then add in the steam pork, cook it for 1-2mins then add in two tablespoon of satay sauce. Cook for another 1-2mins, and then dish everything up.
5.      In the same non-stick wok, add in 1/2 of tablespoon of oil, and then add in the soak rice vermicelli and 1/4 cup of water.  Let it cook for 1-2mins.
6.      Add in soy sauce, satay sauce, chicken powder and fish sauce to taste.
7.      Add in bells peppers and enoki mushroom cook it for 2-3mins.
8.      Put the steam pork and onion back, combine it well and serve.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for letting us know this recipe for Pork Stir Fry, I will try to cook this one on my daughter's Birthday I hope her visitor will like it. Can I have a request? Please post more recipes here because I'm sure to be back.

    ReplyDelete