I love anything that is stir-fry with satay sauce. Since I don’t have any beef on hand, I used steam pork instead to make this dish. Suppose this dish is to make with beef but I think it still taste good with steam pork because I love to eat steam pork. Anyway here’s what you need to make this dish…..
2 Clove Minced Garlic
1. Soak the rice vermicelli with room temperature water.
2. Slice up steam pork, onion and bell peppers.
3. In a non-stick wok over medium low heat, heat up one tablespoon oil, add in the onion cook it for 1-2mins then add in the garlic cook it for another 1min.
4. Then add in the steam pork, cook it for 1-2mins then add in two tablespoon of satay sauce. Cook for another 1-2mins, and then dish everything up.
5. In the same non-stick wok, add in 1/2 of tablespoon of oil, and then add in the soak rice vermicelli and 1/4 cup of water. Let it cook for 1-2mins.
6. Add in soy sauce, satay sauce, chicken powder and fish sauce to taste.
7. Add in bells peppers and enoki mushroom cook it for 2-3mins.
8. Put the steam pork and onion back, combine it well and serve.