Seasoning For Pork
Chinese Cooking Wine
Seasoning For The Dish
1. Wash the pork, pat it dry and chop the pork into paste like texture. Season the ground pork with the seasoning listed above.
2. In a nonstick skillet with high side, on medium high heat, heat up 1/2 tablespoon of oil, add the garlic let it cook for 1min, then add in the ground pork and let cook it for 2-3mins.
3. Then add in the onion and let it cook for 2-3mins then add in the string beans and the Thai Sweet Basil Seasoning Package. Let everything cook for another 2-3mins.
4. Taste the dish, if it needs more seasoning then add in more fish sauce and lemon juice. Since my hubby and I love to eat spicy food, I added in a little more chili powder. Dish up and sever with it white rice and a sunny side up egg. Enjoy…
Seasoning For Shrimp & Scallop
Seasoning For Fried Rice
1. Wash the shrimp with salt, pat it dry and cut it in two. Season the shrimp with a little white pepper, salt and sesame oil
2. Wash the scallop and pat it dry. Season it with a little white pepper, salt and sesame oil.
3. Cut the ham into small pieces.
4. For the Chinese broccoli remove all the leaf and cut the stem into small pieces.
5. Put the eggs in a mixing bowl and whisk it until the egg white and egg yolk is all combine.
6. In a non-stick skillet, over medium high heat, cook the shrimp and scallop until they are 80% cooked.
7. In a medium size pot, heat up a pot of water, boil the Chinese broccoli for 30 second, drain the broccoli and set it aside.
8. In a wok, over medium high heat, heat up one tablespoon of oil, add in the eggs and right away add in the rice. Keep mixing the eggs and rice together until the rice is all coated with the eggs (this process will take around 2-3mins).
9. Add in the diced ham, cook for 2-3 mins (remember to keeping mixing the fried rice at all time), then add in the corn, Chinese broccoli, shrimp and scallop. Cook everything for another 2-3 mins. Then season the fried rice with some fish sauce and pork powder. Served up and enjoy!!!
Red Chili Pepper
Seasoning For Pork Ribs
Chinese Cooking Wine
Seasoning For The Black Bean Sauce
1. Wash the pork ribs pat it dry and season it with the seasoning listed above. Season the ribs for 30mins.
2. Wash the black bean for at least 4-5 times.
3. In a small sauce pan, heat up 1 tablespoon of oil; add in the chop garlic, black beans and the seasoning list above. Cook for 1-2min or until you can smell the garlic and black beans.
4. Add the black beans mixture and 1 red chili with the pork ribs, combine everything well and put it on a plate.
5. Steam it over high heat for 15mins. Sever it with some white rice and enjoy.
1. In a large pot, add in water, filled it up half way full. Bring the water up to a boil, add in salt and fettuccine. Cook the fettuccine one minute less then the package instruction.
2. Chop the bacon up into small pieces, then cook it in a skillet. Do not add oil into the skillet because bacon has lot of fat. When the bacon starting to turn brown, dish it up on the plate.
3. In a large skillet with high side, add in one tablespoon of olive oil.
4. Add in the garlic and chili pepper and cook it for 1min.
5. Then add in the asparagus season it with salt and pepper and cook for 1min
6. Add in a 1/4 cup of white wine, let the wine reduce by half then add in the cherry tomato.
7. After cooking the cherry tomato for 2-3mins, add in the bacon, fettuccine and 1/4 cup of chicken broth, season with a little salt and pepper. Cook for another 2-3mins.
8. At the end grated in some parmesan cheese and served…. Enjoy!!!!