Thai style beef salad is one of my all time favorite salad in the world. Here is my version of this Thai style beef salad
1. Make the salad dressing first and set it aside or in the fridge
2. Take the steak out from the fridge and leave it to rest at room temperature for 15-20mins
3. With medium high heat, heat up the non-stick grill pan (do not need to add any oil because the steak have a lot of fat)
4. Salt and pepper both side of the steak
5. Grill the four side of the steak each side for 1-2mins, then lay the steak down flat and cook each side for 1-2mins. I cook mine for 1 1/2 min because I like my steak raw.
6. Plate up the steak, wrap it up with tint foil and let it rest for 5mins before cutting it.
7. In the mean time, slice up the red onion, cut the cucumber into bite side pieces, slice the cherry tomato in half and torn the lettuce into bite side pieces by hand. Also roughly chop the Chinese parsley. Put everything into into a salad bowl.
8. Slice up the steak into 1/4inch thick
9. Mix the salad with the dressing, top the salad off with the steak and served