Crab is one of my favorite seafood in the world. No matter how the crab is cook, I will love it just as long as there’s crab in it. Just thinking about crab makes me want to eat crab for dinner again. Actually for the past two nights, I had crab for dinner. Here’s what you need to make this dish….
Salt & Pepper
1. Wash the crab good with a brush, in a steamer, add in water, bring it to a boil, steam the crab for 15 mins, let the crab cool before removing the meat from the crab.
2. In a non-stick high side sauce pan over medium heat, melt the butter, add in onion and garlic, cook the onion until it turn translucent.
3. Add in flour and cook for 1 min then add in 1/4 cup of chicken broth and cook for 1-2mins.
4. Add in mushroom and crab meat cook for 1-2min, and then add in heavy cream and parmesan cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Remove the stuffing from heat. Put the stuffing back into the crab shell
6. On top add a layer of Japanese bread crumbs and bake it at 200c degree for 10-15mins or until the top have turned golden brown. Serve it up and enjoy….