During the week, I usually make very simple dinner for the two of us. Usually one dish wills veggie and meat all in one plate. This is what I made for dinner last night……
Chinese Cooking Wine
1. Marinated the ground pork for 30mins.
2. Diced up the onion, string beans, green onion and parsley.
3. Minced up garlic and shallot.
4. In a non-stick wok over medium high heat, heat out 1/2 a tablespoon of peanut oil.
5. Add in the onion, cook it until it turn translucent, then add in the minced garlic and shallot, cook for 1-2mins
6. Add in the ground pork and cook for another 2-3mins, add in a splash of Chinese cooking wine.
7. Let the wine evaporate for 1-2mins, then add in the string beans, let it cook for 2 mins then add in the corn.
8. Cook the corn for another 1-2mins, and then add in fish sauce, XO sauce, chicken powder and a little oyster sauce, combine everything well.
9. Top is off with green onion and parsley, dish up and served it with Chinese lettuce.