Thai Mini Eggplant
Tom Yum Soup Paste
1. Peel and devine the shrimp (save the shrimp shell to make the soup base). Wash the shrimp with salt and pat it dry.
2. Clean the Razor clam and cook it in the boiling water for 30 second
3. Clean the Clam, cook it in boiling water until the shell open. Remove the clam meat from the shell.
4. In a soup pot over medium high heat, put in one tablespoon of peanut oil.
5. Put the shrimp shell in, cook it until it turn color.
6. Add in the lemon grass, lemon leaf, chili pepper and galangal. Cook it for couple mins or until you can smell the aroma of the lemon grass, lemon leaf and Tom Yum soup paste.
7. Add in chicken broth and cook for 15mins.
8. Add in tomato and cook for another 5mins.
9. Add in straw mushroom and Thai mini eggplant and cook for another 5 mins.
10. Add in okra, shrimp, razor clam and clam cook for another 2-3mins.
11. Add in fish sauce and lime to taste.