Tuesday, October 1, 2013
Preserved Vegetable with Ground Pork Patty
Steam ground pork patty is one of my hubby favorite foods. As for me I don’t like food steam that much but since my hubby like it, I have to make it to please him. Here’s how you make this dish….
1. Wash the preserved vegetable and soak it in water for 30mins -45mins.
2. Wash the pork, pat it dry and chop into small pieces before chopping it into ground pork patty texture.
3. Combine the ground pork and preserved vegetable together.
4. Add in all the seasoning listed above.
5. When all the seasoning is well combine, add in 1/4 cup of water, combine everything well and set it aside for 1 hour before steaming it.
6. In a wok with water filled up half way, over high heat. Put the meat patty in when the water comes to a boil. Steam the patty for 15mins. Severed it up with rice and enjoy.