Monday, October 21, 2013

Day Two In Hua Hin, Thailand (Oct 10 2013)

It was so good waking up in the morning without the alarm.  My hubby and I woke up at around 8 in the morning.  We washed up and our plan for the morning is go to exchange money and have breakfast.  By the time we left the hotel, it was around 9 in the morning.  Our plan was to exchange money and have breakfast.  because at the airport we only exchanged 1000 Hong Kong dollar.  But on our way the money exchange place, we face another bad Thai people incident again.

This is what happen, as my hubby and I are on our way to the money exchange place, a Thai guy stops us and asks if we were from Hong Kong.  I told him yes, then he staring to say today is lucky Buddha day and there’s an exhibition here in Thailand.  He says we have to stop by the lucky Buddha for blessing because this temple only opened once a year.  Also we need to go to the exhibition because there are no taxes if we shop there.  He says he will help me call a tuk tuk (which is similar to a taxi but is cheaper and have no air condition) to take us to the two places.  Once we got on the tuk tuk, we knew something was wrong, don’t know where the hell the guy took us all I know is we got prank again.  After he took us to the lucky Buddha temple, we knew right away that the Thai guy was not telling us the truth.  After the visit to the temple, my hubby and I want it to leave, but the tuk tuk guy say he need to take us to the exhibition in order for him to get free gasoline for his car.  We feel sorry for him, so we follow him to the exhibition.  But he took us to a place that is no exhibition; he took us to some kind of store at a back street.  After that this is it for us, we just told him no, we want to leave and we gave him 80B and left.

After the scary incident, we took the taxi back to the money exchange place.  After we exchange money, we ate breakfast.  I was still so scared of what had happen earlier that I didn’t even feel like eating at all.  Thank god my hubby was there to comfort me.  Anyway here’s what we ate for breakfast……

After breakfast we went back to the hotel to check out and start our relax journey to Hua Hin, it took us three hours to get there.  Here are some photos of the hotel (Let's Sea Resort) and what we ate for lunch. 

We were so hungry by the time we got to Hua Hin, we just ate at the hotel.  Actually the food at the hotel is pretty good…..

After lunch, my hubby and I change into our swimming suite and head to the pool.  After swimming for an hour, we took a shower and rest up and head out to Market Village for some snack shopping and dinner.  Here are some photos of what we ate for dinner…..


No comments:

Post a Comment