Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Back To Work (Oct 17 2013)

After my one week vacation in Thailand, I’m finally backed to work today (Oct 17 2013).  On the 9th of Oct, my hubby and I flew to Thailand Bangkok for a long and relax 7 days and six night’s vacation.  For the first night (Oct 9 2013) we stayed at Bangkok Bangkok Centara Watergate Privillion Hotel and for the next three nights (Oct 10-13 2013) we stay at Hua Hin Let’s Sea Resort.  For the last two nights (Oct 13-14 2013) we stayed at Bangkok Centara Watergate Privillion Hotel. 

Over all the weather was perfect, there were no rain and the sun is out almost every day.  For the four days and three nights we stayed at Hua Hin, we basically sun tanning everyday.  I think I like Hua Hin way more than Bangkok.  Bangkok is more for shopping and eating but as for Hua Hin, it is a place to just kick back and relax.  I highly recommend to everyone to go Hua Hin if they are looking for a place to just kick back and relax.  Later I will share more in detail of what we have done…….

No comments:

Post a Comment