Monday, October 21, 2013

Day Four In Hua Hin, Thailand (Oct 12 2013)

Half way through with our vacation, today we got up at around 9 freshen up and head out to have breakfast.  Here what we had for breakfast…








This big breakfast make us so full that we didn’t have to eat lunch agan.  After breakfast we change into our swimming suite and swam for couple hours.  After swimming we went to our private moon deck to take a sun tan.

After swimming we decided to go down to the restaurant and have a drink and snack before heading out to the night market… Here’s are some photos during our happy hour in Hua Hin…..





Since is our last night here in Hua Hin, we decided to head out to the night market again to have dinner.  This time we wanted it to try a place that travel book and many blogger say is good.  But to me I think this is the worst meal that I ever had in Thailand.  The seafood here is not fresh, also it seems like they add a lot of sugar in everything they cook.  I was half way eating this meal and feel so sick that I have to leave.  The worst part about this meal is not only it taste bad, but the environment is sucks and the service is bad… Here are some photos of what I ate that make me feel so sick after…









No comments:

Post a Comment