Tuesday, October 29, 2013
Bacon, Asparagus, Cherry Tomato, Basil, Fettuccine With Spicy White Wine Sauce
The passed Sunday afternoon (Oct 27 2013), I made this for lunch and my hubby loves it. Here’s how you make it….
1. In a large pot, add in water, filled it up half way full. Bring the water up to a boil, add in salt and fettuccine. Cook the fettuccine one minute less then the package instruction.
2. Chop the bacon up into small pieces, then cook it in a skillet. Do not add oil into the skillet because bacon has lot of fat. When the bacon starting to turn brown, dish it up on the plate.
3. In a large skillet with high side, add in one tablespoon of olive oil.
4. Add in the garlic and chili pepper and cook it for 1min.
5. Then add in the asparagus season it with salt and pepper and cook for 1min
6. Add in a 1/4 cup of white wine, let the wine reduce by half then add in the cherry tomato.
7. After cooking the cherry tomato for 2-3mins, add in the bacon, fettuccine and 1/4 cup of chicken broth, season with a little salt and pepper. Cook for another 2-3mins.
8. At the end grated in some parmesan cheese and served…. Enjoy!!!!