Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Stir-fry Ground Pork With Sweet Thai Basil Sauce

I made this dish for last week Saturday (16-11-2013) dinner.  That day my hubby and I had a very relaxing day all to ourselves.  We didn’t go anywhere, we just stay home, watched some movies, drank a bottle of white wine and just sit back & relax.  For dinner I just made whatever I can find in the fridge.  This is a very simple dish to make, the season is straight out from a package. 



Ingredient

Pork
Onion
String Beans
Diced Garlic
Eggs

Seasoning For Pork

White Pepper
Chinese Cooking Wine
Soy Sauce
Fish Sauce
Sugar

Seasoning For The Dish

Chili Powder
Fish Sauce
Lemon Juice

Method

1.      Wash the pork, pat it dry and chop the pork into paste like texture.  Season the ground pork with the seasoning listed above.
2.      In a nonstick skillet with high side, on medium high heat, heat up 1/2 tablespoon of oil, add the garlic let it cook for 1min, then add in the ground pork and let cook it for 2-3mins.
3.      Then add in the onion and let it cook for 2-3mins then add in the string beans and the Thai Sweet Basil Seasoning Package.  Let everything cook for another 2-3mins.
4.      Taste the dish, if it needs more seasoning then add in more fish sauce and lemon juice.  Since my hubby and I love to eat spicy food, I added in a little more chili powder.  Dish up and sever with it white rice and a sunny side up egg.  Enjoy…

No comments:

Post a Comment