Wednesday, November 13, 2013
Steam Pork Ribs With Black Bean Sauce
I made this dish for last night dinner (13 Nov 2013). It is one of my hubby favorite dish. As for me, I don’t really like steam food, I don’t know why, I just don’t like it. This is also a very easy dish to make, here’s how you make it….
Red Chili Pepper
Seasoning For Pork Ribs
Chinese Cooking Wine
Seasoning For The Black Bean Sauce
1. Wash the pork ribs pat it dry and season it with the seasoning listed above. Season the ribs for 30mins.
2. Wash the black bean for at least 4-5 times.
3. In a small sauce pan, heat up 1 tablespoon of oil; add in the chop garlic, black beans and the seasoning list above. Cook for 1-2min or until you can smell the garlic and black beans.
4. Add the black beans mixture and 1 red chili with the pork ribs, combine everything well and put it on a plate.
5. Steam it over high heat for 15mins. Sever it with some white rice and enjoy.